Back to Recipes
- 500 g pork ribs with bone
- 1 lt. sunflower oil
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1 sprig of oregano
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbs. salt
- Tabasco sauce (red or green) Smoked red pepper or merkén
- Salt and pepper the ribs to taste before immersing in a baking dish with the oil, herbs and garlic.
- Place in preheated oven at 100 degrees Celsius for two hours until cooked.
- Remove the ribs from the oil, drain and reserve.
- For the chimichurri, pulse the oil, garlic, tabasco, dried red pepper, salt and pepper in a blender until smooth.
- Then cut the ribs and grill for 2 to 3 minutes while basting with a few tablespoons of chimichurri.
- Serve with more chimichurri sauce and a few lemon wedges.
Primus The Blend
Nueva Costanera 4031, Vitacura.Tel. 2 2617 9800 http://www.rubaiyat.cl
This famous Brazilian chain restaurant who produces their own meat landed in Chile just over a year ago, and as expected, has been a complete success. The reason? Not only is it aesthetically appealing, characterized by wood and a visible grill, but it also offers more than ten Argentine cuts of Angus, Hereford and Wagyu beef, raised on the same farm that provides meat to the luxurious Cabaña Las Lilas restaurant in Argentina. What don’t you want to miss? Apart from their famous “picanha” and queen beef cut, their pork ribs candied in chimichurri always get major applause. Here is the recipe to prepare them at home alongside a bottle of Primus.